Wi-Fi Controllers - The New Biggest Thing
You may have start noticing Wi-Fi all around - controlling every aspect of your customers' house: temperature, security, smoke detectors, etc. Irrigation controllers are no exception - and you want to be able to offer this to your customer since they WILL be asking about it. There are several options to choose from - it just depends exactly what you're looking for.
Hunter Pro-HC Hydrawise Controller
- Indoor and outdoor models
- Outdoor model include contractor friendly door lock
- Full-functioning controller with touchscreen
- Wi-Fi enabled for simple and fast connection to the internet
- 6, 12, and 24 fixed station controllers
- Dedicated master valve/pump start
- Large terminal strips and wiring compartment
- Built-in milliamp sensor across the full rang of controllers
- Warranty period: 2 years
Check out a video here:
To find out more information, check out Hunter's website here.
Rain Bird LNK Wi-Fi Module
- Designed to work with controller you already understand & install
- Operates like a remote onsite and provides complete access to irrigation system while offsite
- Simple to use app - provides homeowners with the access they need and desire
- Professional features allow for easy multi-site management for contractors
Check out a video:
To find out more information, check out Rain Bird website here.
Pro Ex 2.0 Series Wi-Fi Enabled Controller
- Works with proven Pro EX 2.0 modular controller
- Controller can be up to 200 feet from Wi-Fi Source
- Make adjustments on the internet or with mobile app
- 4 stations base, expandable to 16
- Remote control of multiple accounts from anywhere, anytime
- Manage accounts via smartphone, tablet, or web browser
- Steamlined installation/programming
- Sensibly & easily manage water usage
- Save water with Weather IQ™
- Free iOS app
- Free premium weather services
- No annual fee
Do you have any questions about which one is best for you? Ask us! We are happy to help.
Not sure how to market this to your customer base? We can help with that, too! Contact any of our offices and we would be happy to help.
Posted on Fri, February 3, 2017
by AIS Admin filed under